Sunday, December 7, 2008

HE is.....

He is the first reddening of my cheeks.He is the freshness of my face. He is my speeding heartbeat. He is a twist in my stomach. He is the cold at the back of my neck. He is a tremble in my legs.
He is the name that's always on my lips.He is the face in all other boys i meet. He is a wish that i wish every morning. He is a thought that haunts me all day long. He is the lullaby that puts me to sleep. He is the dream i see every night.
He is my company when i am alone. He is the memory that turns me on. If his missed call is a smile on my face, his SMS is a bigger one. His phone-call is a strong hot coffee on a winter night. His voice is a remote that mutes all other sounds.
He is the kaajal that i wear. He is the shine in my open hair. He is a melodious song in my ear. He is the 'change' i ,now, appear. He is the taste developing in me. He is a new passion in my life. He is the glasses that has beautified my world. He is the patience, coz of which i am still holding on.
He is also the first tear in my eyes. He is the pain in my heart. He is the false hope that i cherish. He is,at times, the anger i can't bear. He is a joke that makes me cry. He is the betrayal to which i am still loyal.
He is a lesson in my life, half-learnt. He is a dilemma, i cannot come out of. He is the afterglow, i am living in. He is the transformation in me. He is Immortal in me. He is "Only He".
HE IS MY FIRST LOVE.....

5 comments:

ronak bhandari said...

hey aditi hows life
both of us knw dat for whome it was........ so i dont knw shld i or slhldnt i say dat but thanx n both of us knw watever happened nd if i hurted u in neway iam really very sorry............. i hope u understand...........thanx 4 wat evrit was

rajiv aryan said...

its really awesome......gud job.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear,

Nice One :)
good going and on the right path also.

Keep it up and by the way how can i be without commenting on tht :)
hehe

well well The Name of the poem can be The One.....

What's Say?????

Tell-2

And yup! who is this frn?

sadhana said...

i knoe m late..but ths was a,mazing...amzing description..its like opening ur heart n putting forth ur feelings..loveed it!

Anonymous said...

Adu,
you can't plan Love life.....it happens!
wish you will find it.

- Stranger